INTERNSHIP SYSTEM SAFETY ENGINEER H/F
Job titleINTERNSHIP SYSTEM SAFETY ENGINEER H/F
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- To support the Senior Safety Engineer on his daily task by performing safety and reliability calculation using ARP4754 and Airbus Methods.
- Perform analysis on Failure Mode Effect Summary.
- Ensure traceability between Airbus suppliers and Airbus System safety documents.
- Analyze modification on Airbus In-service Aircraft.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical engineering or currently in your last year of study with a focus on Safety/Reliability or System engineering.
- You have knowledge of Aircraft systems, probability.
- Skills in aerodynamics and CATIA are welcome.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas.
- You are fluent in English.
- Knowledge of French or German will be highly valued.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Spain