As organisations become more interconnected, unique cyber threats will appear at each stage of value chains. From endpoint attacks through to infrastructure and industry-specific threats – the volume and sophistication of attacks is increasing steadily.
Why Airbus Protect?
We provide true end-to-end protection through each step of organisations’ cybersecurity journey.
From legacy IT networks to cloud solutions and OT systems, we offer comprehensive cyber protection.
Continuous research and development is crucial to staying one step ahead of cyber attackers. This enables us to anticipate future service needs and create the most advanced cyber ecosystems.
We are the sovereign European choice, protecting government, defence and critical business.
We protect clients from both known and unknown cyber threats. Our comprehensive end-to-end Security Operations Centers (SOC) services are delivered from secure premises in the UK, France, Germany and Spain. They include:
Managed detection and response (MDR):
- Modular solution with different service levels and options known and unknown threat detection and response
- Reduced detection time with AI-based solutions, threat intelligence and expert knowhow
- Fast response – combining automation and human factors
- Easy to integrate with existing solutions, creating expansive threat management capabilities
- Proactive remediation plan for long term cyber -resilience
- Flexible, cost effective solution with fast implementation time
- Tailored service to meet clients’ specific business needs and confidentiality requirements
- Service design, implementation and management delivered by a SOC team with up to three levels of expertise
- Provision and management of detection systems, security analysis and regular reporting, all delivered by cybersecurity experts and coordinated by a service delivery manager
- Seamless integration with existing solutions and services
- Ensure compliance with country-specific regulations
Get in touch to discover how we can support you