ZEROe LIQUID HYDROGEN SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT (M/W/D)
Job titleZEROe LIQUID HYDROGEN SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT (M/W/D)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Apsys is supporting the design and implementation of corporate decarbonisation and sustainability strategies. ZEROe is the Airbus ambition to realise hydrogen based emission free aviation with the fuel cell technology being one of the core building blocks.
- You will support the design and development of system architecture for handling of liquid hydrogen at cryogenic temperatures
- You will support the design and development of cryogenics components
- Ensure that development activities and processes are conducted in accordance with the development milestones
- You will interact with internal and external stakeholders and partners
Are you THE one ?
- You have an university degree in mechanical, chemical or process engineering or equivalent; combined with several years of professional experience in liquid hydrogen in the automotive sector or in other domains
- You show advanced knowledge in the cryogenic environment
- You bring proven experiences in the design and/or with components of fuel cell systems and liquid hydrogen technologies
- Ideally you have first experiences in the research & technology sector
- Creativity in developing integrated solutions, supporting the needs of various stakeholders.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and leadership are assets that characterize you;
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas.
- English: Advanced levels mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German is a plus.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany