ZEROe FUEL CELL SYSTEM QUALITY ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Job titleZEROe FUEL CELL SYSTEM QUALITY ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Apsys is supporting the design and implementation of corporate decarbonisation and sustainability strategies. ZEROe is the Airbus ambition to realise hydrogen based emission free aviation with the fuel cell technology being one of the core building blocks.
The main activities of the mission will be the following:
- Support and give guidance for engineering quality within ZeroE development
- Define formal system reviews and process assurance activities
- Ensure that development activities and processes are conducted in accordance with the development milestones and quality assurance plans
- Interfacing with all involved teams, and supporting these teams to provide a clear status on design maturity of selected solutions through design reviews.
Are you THE one ?
- You have an university degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent;
- You have experience in Airbus system development processes, certification requirements and assurance of engineering quality.
- You support a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach.
- You have excellent communication skills
- Creativity in developing integrated solutions, supporting the needs of various stakeholders.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and leadership are assets that characterize you;
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas.
- English: Advanced level mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German is a plus.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!