ZEROe FLIGHT TEST DEMONSTRATOR – POWER GENERATION SYSTEM INTEGRATOR (D/M/W) H/F
Job titleZEROe FLIGHT TEST DEMONSTRATOR – POWER GENERATION SYSTEM INTEGRATOR (D/M/W) H/F
Description of the mission
The new company is called Airbus Protect. It brings together 1,200 professionals of both APSYS (an Airbus company) and the Services entity of Airbus Defence and Space CyberSecurity in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium and the UK.
In any service business, people are key. To be in a position to offer the best-in-class services, Airbus Protect wants to retain, develop and grow its talent pool.
Airbus Protect’s ambition is to become a market and innovation leader in safety, cybersecurity and sustainability services – a trusted business partner in managing today’s and tomorrow’s business risks, ensuring resilience and co-create a better tomorrow.
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Airbus Protect is supporting the design and implementation of corporate decarbonisation and sustainability strategies. ZEROe is the Airbus ambition to realise hydrogen based emission free aviation with the fuel cell technology being one of the core building blocks. You will be responsible for dedicated tasks for demonstrator preparation coordination for the Power Generation System which includes Fuel Cells System, Air Supply System and thermal management system.
The main activities of the mission will be the following:
- Lead studies and trades in between different solutions pulling on the ZeroE technology to define the most suitable Power Generation System (PGS) architecture for the ZeroE Demonstrator. This is to balance key learnings, project objectives, cost, schedule, performance & quality
- Define & Maintain with the relevant stakeholders (i.e: Work package leaders) a development plan that meets Demonstrator needs, including associated deliverables at the required level of maturity, and drumbeat the execution of the plan
- Interfacing with all involved teams, and supporting these teams to provide a clear status on design maturity of selected solutions through design reviews
- Participate to test objectives definition related to the Power Generation System (PGS), its integration with the other systems, and analyse the results across all available test platforms, to support flight clearance dossiers
- Support the interface definition and convergence process with all systems connected to PGS
- Support the Demo Delivery Leader in securing budget and resource needs that support the ZeroE Demonstrators activities are well identified
- Supervision of system requirements and architectural design for safe systems
- Supervision of decision making processes
Are you THE one ?
- You have an university degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent (Master 2)
- You have experience in managing large technical projects, knowledge in the use of the associated project management tools
- Experience in engineering, preferably in system technology (air systems) with good understanding of the entire development process, the in-service process and the manufacturing processes in the aviation industry
- You support a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach
You have excellent communication skills
- Creativity in developing integrated solutions, supporting the needs of various stakeholders
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and leadership are assets that characterize you
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills
- English: Advanced level mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German would be a plus
Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!