ZEROe AVIONIC TEST BENCH FUNCTIONAL ARCHITECT (M/F)
United Kingdom | Bristol
Job titleZEROe AVIONIC TEST BENCH FUNCTIONAL ARCHITECT (M/F)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Be able to come up with architectural solutions for Fuel Test benches on electrical and avionics aspects
- Design, Test and Verify test bench modification.
- Deliver technical solutions to meet test bench modification requirements
- Specify Instrumentation for a range of different measurements (Pressure, Flow, Voltage, Current, etc…)
- Working on larger scale electrical design projects, delivering a complete test rig as part of a team
- Be able to progress with management of controllers for fuel systems.
- Be able to propose solutions and work with other designers to come up with a design solution involving different technologies and methodologies like Fuel Cell, Hydrogen, Electrical Systems, Measurement Systems, Virtualization, Data analysis.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Engineering
- You have knowledge of:
- Fuel / Landing Gear systems and associated avionic systems, instrumentations and control systems.
- Instrumentation design and definition
- Avionics Data buses (A429, CAN, AFDX)
- Avionic Hardware interfaces (discretes, analogues)
- You have at least several years of working experience in the field of system, test modules and tools design.
- Skills in testing principles are welcome.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
- You are fluent in English.
Position locationEurope, United Kingdom