VIRTUAL TESTING ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Job titleVIRTUAL TESTING ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Further development of the physics based virtual test method as basis for ‘Test Different’ – the new way of testing for hybrid system integration test.
- Qualify the physics based virtual test method as valid means of compliance (MOC) for aircraft certification and drive the recognition of this methodology for certification purposes.
- Extend the scope of physics based virtual tests to all ATA chapters.
- Combine the virtual test result with smart data analytics to develop new application fields.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Engineering or Computer Science with a focus on Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aircraft System Engineering or equivalent.
- You have broad and deep knowledge in the field of hydraulics system.
- You have experience in system simulation with Simulink.
- You support a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach.
- Creativity in developing integrated solutions, supporting the needs of various stakeholders.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and leadership are assets that characterize you;
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
- English: Advanced levels mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German at negotiation level.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!