Test Specialist for Lab Test d/f/m
Germany | Bremen
Job titleTest Specialist for Lab Test d/f/m
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- You will be part of a testing team who tests a new product, which is developed with MBSE
- You will define within the team new ways of working within the MBSE approach.
- You will define/create new support tools to cover our test request.
- You will perform development and certification tests.
- You will be located together with the testing team in Bremen but working in an interdisciplinary and international team.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Engineering with a focus on Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aircraft System Engineering, Software Development or equivalen
- You are a tester with programming affinities.
- You support a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach.
- You like to be on site where new technologies are in use with hands-on attitude.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility are assets that characterize you;
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
English: Advanced levels mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German is a plus.
Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany, Bremen
LanguagesEnglish (3- Advanced)
Experience levelLess than 2 years
You may be interested in these vacancies
Germany | Bremen