TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST (D/M/W) H/F
Job titleTECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST (D/M/W) H/F
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
The « Digital Transformation Office & Corporate IT » is looking for a Technical Support Analyst in order to address Airbus Protect needs for its teams located in Germany. This job will be located in Ottobrunn with a permanent contract.
The main responsibilities of the post holder will be:
- Face to face, telephone and email support
- Configure, install and maintain PCs
- Manage the resolution of issues, problems, service requests and changes
- Maintain an inventory/database of IT hardware and software
- Support of audio visual equipment, projectors, printers and Video Conference facilities
- Promote a positive image and a quality service culture
- Complete all activities in accordance with current service performance commitments.
Are you THE one ?
The post holder would ideally have the following knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience requiered
- Strong expertise in L2 support, ideally in Airbus environment
- Windows 10
- Gsuite tools
People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- You are fluent in German and have an advanced level in English.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany