SYSTEMS SAFETY & RELIABILITY ENGINEERS (D/M/W)
Job titleSYSTEMS SAFETY & RELIABILITY ENGINEERS (D/M/W)
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Generate and review Safety Assessment and Analyses for Aircraft Systems (FHA, pSSA, SSA, Fault Trees, Quantitative and Qualitative Assessments).
- Generate and review Common Cause Analyses such as Particular Risk Analyses, Zonal Safety Analysis and Common Mode Analyses
- Support the System Design Teams and suppliers to ensure the compliance against the safety objectives.
- Generate and manage safety-derived requirements through the development life cycle.
- Review instructions for Continued Airworthiness to ensure safety compliance of the In-Service fleet.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering.
You have already first working experience (until 3 or 5 years MAXIMUM) in Aeronautical engineering, ideally in the field of Safety and Reliability Engineering.
- You have knowledge in Aircraft Systems
- Knowledge of Safety processes, regulations and guidelines (CS/AC 25.1309, ARP 4761, ARP 4754A) are welcome.
- You are target-oriented with analytic problem-solving skills.
- You are willing to learn new thinks.
- You are able to perform several Systems Safety tasks in parallel
- You are a team player, organized and autonomous person with good communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English is mandatory (oral and written).
- German and French will be a plus.
The position is located in Hamburg (Germany).
Position locationEurope, Germany, Hamburg