SYSTEM SAFETY AND RELIABILITY ENGINEER (M/F) H/F
Job titleSYSTEM SAFETY AND RELIABILITY ENGINEER (M/F) H/F
Description of the mission
Airbus PROTECT brings together experts in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, England and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Generate and review safety assessment and analyses for the landing gear and/or fuel systems (FHA, PSSA, SSA, Fault Trees, Quantitative and Qualitative Assessments),
- Generate and review common cause analyses such as particular risk analyses and common mode analyses,
support the system design teams and suppliers to
- Ensure the compliance against the safety objectives,
- Generate and manage safety-derived requirements through the development life cycle,
- Review instructions for continued airworthiness to ensure safety compliance of the in-service fleet.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in aeronautical/aerospace engineering,
- You have at least 5-10 years of working experience in the field of safety and reliability Engineering.
- You have knowledge of safety processes, regulations and guidelines (CS/AC 25.1309, ARP 4761, ARP 4754A), basic understanding of DO-178 and DO-254,
knowledge in landing gear and fuel systems are welcome,
- You have a negotiation level in English.
- You are target-oriented with analytic problem-solving skills,
- You are able to perform several systems safety tasks in parallel,
- You are a team player, organized and autonomous person with good communication skills.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, United Kingdom