SPACE RAMS OR DEPENDABILITY ENGINEER H/F
Job titleSPACE RAMS OR DEPENDABILITY ENGINEER H/F
Description of the mission
Airbus PROTECT brings together experts in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We provide our expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced employees based in France, England and Germany, we manage large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (OVIs), other industrial groups and public institutions. Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… with you!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Realize and maintain the Dependability and Safety studies for Telecommunication satellites (Payload, RF system, …).
- Implement Reliability and Availability analysis (according to MIL-HDBK-217F or FIDES);
- Perform FMEA at Payload level (including suppliers analysis management);
- Realize Hazard Analysis (Safety risks identification);
- In the frame of RAMS results, provide support to project team to define solutions and/or recommendations to reach the requirements.
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in RAMS, Electric or Aerospace domain
- You have between 3 and 5 years of experience,
Knowledge of RAMS methods and safety studies are mandatory
- You are autonomous, curious, proactive, rigorous, with great technical analysis and synthesis capacity
- You have very good communication and team skills
- You are problem solving oriented, with a strong willingness to learn and progress
- Advanced level English is mandatory (oral and written)
The position requires a security clearance or requires eligibility for clearance by recognized authorities.
The position is located in Portsmouth.