SPACE RAMS OR DEPENDABILITY ENGINEER H/F
Job titleSPACE RAMS OR DEPENDABILITY ENGINEER H/F
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- implement Reliability and Availability analysis (according to MIL-HDBK-217F or FIDES)
- perform FMEA at Payload level (including suppliers analysis management)
- realize Hazard Analysis (Safety risks identification)
- in the frame of RAMS results, provide support to project team to define solutions and/or recommendations to reach the requirements
- critical analysis of requirements (technical, management)
- flow down of requirement to lower levels. Definition of RAMS requirements for subcontractors
- brainstorm meeting: organization, management and reporting.
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in RAMS, Electric or Aerospace domain
- You have between 3 and 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of RAMS methods and safety studies are mandatory
- You are autonomous, curious, proactive, rigorous, with great technical analysis and synthesis capacity
- You have very good communication and team skills
- You are problem solving oriented, with a strong willingness to learn and progress
- Advanced levels in French and English are mandatory (oral and written)
The position requires a security clearance or requires eligibility for clearance by recognized authorities.
Position locationEurope, France, Occitanie, Haute Garonne (31)