QUALITY AND PROCESS ASSURANCE ENGINEER (D/W/M)
Germany | Manching
Job titleQUALITY AND PROCESS ASSURANCE ENGINEER (D/W/M)
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
This position can be based either in Hamburg, Donauworth, Ottobrunn or Manching.
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Define, maintain and update the Quality Assurance Plan,
- Define and perform quality activities in accordance with the Plans in order to comply with the objectives,
- Verify the quality of the data configuration management,
- Organize internal reviews throughout the development cycle,
- Maintain quality assurance records,
- Verify accuracy and consistency of certification data,
- Monitor the quality of activities of subcontractors involved in the development,
- Perform root cause analysis of anomalies to improve development methods,
- Support the development teams (including the Product Manager for example for external reviews) in terms of processes, methods and tools in relation to the certification requirements.
- As such, you are able to have a critical eye on the technical aspects as well as on the development, validation, verification, configuration management and quality processes.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in the field of critical electronic systems design or 5 years of experience as product quality engineer.
- You have knowledge of ARP4754, DO-178, DO-254
- Skills in root cause analysis are welcome
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You are fluent in English.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany
You may be interested in these vacancies
CONSULTANT CONFIRMED EXPORT CONTROL H/FPermanent contract
SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER (D/M/W)Permanent contract
Germany | Bremen
VIRTUAL TESTING ENGINEER (M/W/D)Permanent contract
Germany | Donauworth