PRODUCT/ BUSINESS OWNER METHODS & TOOLS (D/W/M)
Job titlePRODUCT/ BUSINESS OWNER METHODS & TOOLS (D/W/M)
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
You will support the development and introduction of a new solution to manage ground tests request, ground test instruction and installation instructions for Airbus aircraft, which includes:
- Coordination of business support activities and management of improvement projects with Application Manager/Solution Architect to ensure business continuity including user support (Functional & Process) and operational support for GTR/GTI for Final Assembly Line
- Operational/obsolescence risk owner: Anticipate the smooth transition between the existing tool to the new solution for ground test management
- Enable export compliance
- Support business community by organizing trainings & reinforce Key user network establishment
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Aerospace, Computer Science, Aircraft System Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in the field of Methods & Tools
You have knowledge of Aircraft systems, Requirement Management, Ground Test
Skills in digital transformation and project management are welcome
People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
You are fluent in English. French would be a plus.
Are you looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities?
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany, Hamburg