PAINTING SURFACE TREATMENT ENGINEER H/F
Job titlePAINTING SURFACE TREATMENT ENGINEER H/F
Description of the mission
The new company is called Airbus Protect. It brings together 1,200 professionals of both APSYS (an Airbus company) and the Services entity of Airbus Defence and Space CyberSecurity in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium and the UK.
In any service business, people are key. To be in a position to offer the best-in-class services, Airbus Protect wants to retain, develop and grow its talent pool.
Airbus Protect’s ambition is to become a market and innovation leader in safety, cybersecurity and sustainability services – a trusted business partner in managing today’s and tomorrow’s business risks, ensuring resilience and co-create a better tomorrow.
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Propose and qualify surface treatment & functional coatings (including documentation: standards, specification, testing reports & manufacturing instructions…) in relation with suppliers
- Participate, as part of new developments, in the choice of M&P in relation with design office, production, quality, purchases and support services to meet industry and customer objectives (safety, final customer satisfaction, cost, performance)
- Support the manufacturing line, repair & maintenance services in solving quality issues and non-conformities
- Define, consolidate guidelines, standards and work procedure
- Identify and propose innovative solution with regulation complaint
- Project follow-up, writing of qualification programs, synthesis of supplier/laboratory tests and redaction of conclusion reports
- Ensure dissemination of information within the group
The position is based in Vitrolles.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a Engineering degree and/or comparable – Ph-D diploma specialized in materials, surface treatment and / or mechanical
- You have at least five years of working experience
- You have experience in surface preparation (mechanical and chemical such as sanding, cleaning, plasma, sol-gel deposition), functional coatings (primers, anti-corrosion, anti-erosion, finishing paints, varnishes, inkjet products…)
- Tests/Qualifications of industrial process mindset
- Multi-national spirit, team-player, customer- and service-oriented are some of your assets.
- You are native/fluent in French and advanced in English. German is a plus
Are you looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities?
Join the Airbus Protect journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, France, Provence-Cote d'Azur, Bouches du Rhône (13)