LOCAL SAFETY DELIVERY CENTER MANAGER (M/W/D)
Job titleLOCAL SAFETY DELIVERY CENTER MANAGER (M/W/D)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Your main mission is to ensure safety projects delivery management (customer satisfaction) in your country, to manage local employees and to be responsible for business performance.
- Being responsible for new account identification in the safety business unit and for identification of new opportunities with existing customers, in collaboration with the sales management
- Accountable for Customer satisfaction
- Being responsible for on quality, on time, on cost, on margin delivery
- Specifically accountable for local resources allocation and performances;
- Accountable for local finance KPI (with the support of Finance and the country Managing Director)
- Supporting locally the marketing of offers;
- Working with Line Office & Technical Office management to support strategic recruitment and retention;
- Leading local Account Managers
Are you THE one?
- You have a university degree in Aerospace, Computer Science, System Engineering or equivalent
- With demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales, 5+ years’ experience working in a development role
- Previous role in a leadership position
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Being familiar with RAMS, Safety projects methodologies and standards
- Being familiar with the Aerospace & Defense industry
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You are fluent in English and fließend in Deutsch
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany