Job titleLAWYER H/F
Description of the mission
Airbus PROTECT brings together experts in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, England and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Within the legal department and more specifically the business law and data protection division, you will have as a lawyer to support the operational teams:
Ø of the Cybersecurity Business Unit
Ø of our subsidiary in Germany.
Within this scope you will have to:
- Participate in pre-negotiations and contract negotiations;
- Draft sales contracts and those related to intellectual property;
- Support in the drafting and negotiation of confidentiality agreements;
- Accompany the operational teams for any question and legal subject, make the link with the other teams and with the lawyers;
- Support purchasing teams in purchasing services within your scope;
- Ensure the follow-up of disputes, answer and build letters, organize files and collect evidence, put lawyers in contact when necessary
In addition to your activities, you:
- Ensure a legal watch in accordance with the other members of the team;
- Participate in the development of the cluster’s new project;
- Participate in the creation of new awareness and training content for teams;
- Support the updating of the database of standard contracts;
- Report to the Legal & Data Protection Manager;
- Be proactive in developing and advancing the service.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a legal background and you have at least 4 years of experience as a lawyer.
- You have knowledge of business law and international law, particularly German law; as well as strong knowledge of cybersecurity and software law.
- You are curious, open-minded and dynamic. Autonomy and interpersonal skills are essential to succeed in this position.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
English and German advanced needed
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, France, Occitanie, Haute Garonne (31)