L2 SOC ANALYST H/F
Job titleL2 SOC ANALYST H/F
Description of the mission
Airbus PROTECT brings together experts in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, England and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
As a Level 2 SOC Analyst (m/f), your main tasks will be to ensure the threat monitoring and incidents qualification:
- Proactively look for suspicious activity based on data alerts or data outputs from various toolsets and SIEM platform
- Proceed to in-depth investigations on alerts, anomalies, errors, intrusions, malware etc. escalated from the level 1 SOC analysts
- Follow precise analytical paths to determine the nature and extent of problems
- Contribute to the crisis management by providing support to the incident handler and the SOC Level 3 analysts
- Produce reports and visualizations of security attacks
- Develop solutions and provide recommendations to reduce false positives
- Maintain a current understanding of the best practices and strategies used in cyber security and investigate emerging trends
- Support the customer in the remediation of incidents
- Support the SOC manager in the reporting of activities
Are you THE one ?
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- Master’s degree in the field of Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or equivalent
- +3 years of relevant cyber security experience within a Security Operations Center
- Experience in monitoring, research, analysis, and response for alerts
- Knowledge of principles and methods behind investigations from various sources
- Experience using different detection systems (Splunk, Phantom, EDR, NIDS, HIDS…)
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, PowerShell or equivalent language
- Negotiation level of French and English
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, France, Occitanie, Haute Garonne (31)