Human Resources Business Partner (part-time) H/F
Job titleHuman Resources Business Partner (part-time) H/F
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it…
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner in our UK offices, to act as a key player in the local management team and support the business on all People needs. We expect to reinforce our activities and become a key player on the market. A short-term project will boost the number of employees from 20 to approximatively 80: you will have the chance to take part of the creation of a New Company and co build the future culture, values, ways of working etc. with several stakeholders already involved.
Your HRBP role:
- Define HR action plans, based on business requirements.
- Implement HR Company policies, services and programs for the respective organizational unit
- Carry out all the HR processes linked to the annual cycle within the perimeter according to time, cost and quality.
- Identify change management activities within the business area.
- Qualitative and quantitative resource management in cooperation with the Business, in order to ensure the right level of recruitment and mobility (competences management, headcount planning, staffing).
- Identification and selection of talents and follow-up of their development. Advise and support managers and employees on career development (support individual development plan(s), promotions)
- Lead national HR projects or contribute to business project locally as HR advisor and experts. Support transnational HR or business projects
- Own and manage the relationship with Social Partners /Works Council(s), establishing regular dialogue and supporting management in negotiations according to the respective national rules.
Your recruiter role:
- Support your managers in writing and publishing jobs/internships on the Group’s job boards as well as our internal tool
- Being responsible for sourcing, pre-selecting and recruiting engineering profiles in Apsys’ businesses
- Offer your HR summaries to the Managers of the different departments.
- Maintain the link and monitor your activities with your internal stakeholders and the Recruitment Manager
- Participate in school fairs and forums
- Work on HR Marketing in relationship with the France focal point
The position will be located in Filton or Newport (UK). Regular trips between the 2 sites will be required. As such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Working time: equivalent of 3 days per week, to be organised with the selected person.
Are you THE one?
- You have a university degree in the Human Resources domain (or equivalent).
- You have 5 years of experience in HR, with a strong social relations experience
- You are looking for a part-time job (60%: 3 days per week)
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person. You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized. Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We are committed to make your ideas come true
- Languages: French will be a plus.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, United Kingdom