ENVIRONMENTAL & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER H/F
Job titleENVIRONMENTAL & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER H/F
Description of the mission
Airbus PROTECT brings together experts in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, England and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Implement and lead the Environmental Management System (EMS) towards ISO14001 certification in January 2024 (France, Uk, Germany)
- Improve the company’s environmental performance through the implementation of performance evaluation tools,
- Manage environmental impacts and risk prevention,
- Ensure the regulatory watch and the realization of all mandatory decrees (BEGES, energy audit…)
- Implement and follow the necessary actions for the protection of the environment on all the sites and countries (waste sorting…)
- Participate in the CSR process.
Continuous Improvement Manager:
Implement a continuous improvement process to optimize all company practices:
- Diagnosis of performance / implementation and monitoring of KPIs,
- Management of improvement ideas,
- Participation in cause analysis,
- Animation of capitalization sessions,
- Facilitation and follow-up of internal and external audits…
Quality support :
- Support the quality team for ISO9001 certification audits
- Support large-scale quality projects
Are you THE one ?
- You have a Master / engineering degree with a good knowledge and understanding of the company’s activities and problems.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in the field of Environment, Quality or Continuous improvement.
- You have knowledge of ISO14001, Lean 6 sigma, ISO9001
- Skills in EN9100 are welcome
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy, proactivity and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- You are fluent in English. German language skills would be an asset
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, France, Occitanie, Haute Garonne (31)