CYBERSECURITY ARCHITECT (M/F)
Spain | Madrid
Job titleCYBERSECURITY ARCHITECT (M/F)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Ensure the proper application of architecture and design security principles, as well as product development follow-up
- Advise the customer on the various technical implementation choices.
- Challenge and optimize design choices in terms of cyber security
- Support the customer with security operation and accreditation processes.
- Missions in various environments
Are you THE one ?
- You are passionate about cybersecurity stakes
- You have at least 3 years of experience in information systems security or systems engineering
- You have solid knowledge in most areas of information security (implementation of secure architectures, good security practices, network protocols, hardware architectures, PKI, cryptography, systems hardening principles, management of vulnerabilities, knowledge of a Product life cycle)
- Knowledge in terms of system engineering would be a plus (system design, writing requirements), as well as skills related to the implementation of security measures (making mock-ups, checking and modifying the configuration)
- Collaboration in development of security plans and policies
- Development of information security requirements
- Implementation of protections, OS Windows and Linux patches installation, firewall configuration.
- You are curious and dynamic
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are autonomous in your missions
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills are your strength
- English advanced needed
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Spain