CONTINUED AIRWORTHINESS ENGINEER (M/F)
Job titleCONTINUED AIRWORTHINESS ENGINEER (M/F)
Description of the mission
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Review of In Service Occurrences in the fleet (from in-service, production or design origin) with a particular focus to the GenOcc (Generic Occurence),
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Tracking
- Managing any unsafe conditions arising in the fleet
- Coordinating with site Airworthiness personnel and Design Offices for the preparation of necessary justifications to support the continued airworthiness function.
- Ensuring proper reporting on progress to site engineering programme organisation,
- Managing and coordinating with office of Airworthiness for the fleet presentations to be made to airworthiness authorities
- Participation in meetings with the Airworthiness Authorities (EASA, FAA, …)
- Analysis and follow-up of the implementation of the proposed corrective actions,
- Analysis and follow-up of the Airworthiness Directives
- Definition / Creation / Update of KPI related to the Continued Airworthiness activities.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Aeronautic.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience (mandatory due to signature delegation) in the field of Aeronautic domain (Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification, RAMS (Reliability Availability, Maintainability Safety) system or A/C activities, or system designer
- Familiarity with airplane systems and Airbus aircrafts are real assets for the job.
- You have knowledge of : ARP 5150 (Safety Assessment of Transport Airplanes in Commercial Service), CS 25 (Certification Specification Large Aeroplane), Part-21A.3 and associated AMC / GM (it is required for carrying out airworthiness monitoring activities), Part-M (Continuing airworthiness requirements)
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You have the ability to explain new ways of working (Change management).
- The position requires a security clearance or requires eligibility for clearance by recognized authorities.
- You are fluent in English.
Are you looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities?
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, United Kingdom