CAS MODELER (W/M/D)
Job titleCAS MODELER (W/M/D)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Contribute to the design and style of helicopter products, serials and demonstrators, for interior and exterior environment during innovation and pre-design phase to detailed design and A-class surfaces in order to support serial design and perceived quality
- Closely work with designer team to interpret design intent but also propose your own vision in line with product style philosophy
- Prepare real-time presentations, digital renderings and VR session for internal or external communication purpose
- Your work shall reflect innovation, aesthetics, quality and constant care of the user/customer expectation. It shall demonstrate a real agility in 3D quick modelling and will include (not limited to):
- 3D sketch modelling based on style intent and 2D renderings
- Technical convergence of the 3D shapes: integration, comprehension, processing of the technical constraints based on inputs from design office
- Delivery of high quality surfaces (A-Class), detailed shape integration gaps and flushness, manufacturing constrains ready for serialization on time and quality
- Digitial mock-up: management of the 3D master shape in the DMU environment, consultation of the DMU and extraction of the technical data requested for 3D shape convergence (CATIA)
- Real-time renderings, VR and digital renders preparation
- Support the 3D digital modelling methods and tools development
Are you THE one ?
Engineering diploma specialized in design
Mandatory: Experience as CAS Modeler in Creative Design studio for high value products (aeronautic or automotive industry)
Professional skills in Autodesk ALIAS, digital rendering (KeyShot)
Adobe Design Package skilled (Illustrator, Photoshop)
Knowledge of CATIA, V5 (GSD, ISD, creative and surface modules)
Experience on multiple design software and ability to apply the most suitable for any given design phase
Knowledge of industrial products, tolerance (gaps, flush) and perceived quality
Ability to develop ideas, product design, strong sense for aesthetics
Ideally first experience in development of new products within an international environment
People around you define you as a creative, open-minded and dynamic person.
You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are a good analytical mind.
Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
You are fluent in English, ideally you speak German and/or French
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany