3D DIGITAL MODELLING DESIGNER (W/M/D)
Job title3D DIGITAL MODELLING DESIGNER (W/M/D)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Contribute to the design of helicopter products, serials and demonstrators, for interior and exterior environment during innovation and pre-design phase to detailed design and A-class surfaces in order to support serial design and perceived quality
- Closely work with designer team to interpret design intent but also propose your own vision in line with product style philosophy
- Prepare real-time presentations, digital renderings and VR session for internal or external communication purpose
- Your work shall reflect innovation, aesthetics, quality and constant care of the user/customer expectation. It shall demonstrate a real agility in 3D quick modelling and will include (not limited to):
- 3D sketch modelling based on style intent and 2D renderings
- Technical convergence of the 3D shapes: integration, comprehension, processing of the technical constraints based on inputs from design office
- Delivery of high quality surfaces (A-Class), detailed shape integration gaps and flushness, manufacturing constrains ready for serialization on time and quality
- Digitial mock-up: management of the 3D master shape in the DMU environment, consultation of the DMU and extraction of the technical data requested for 3D shape convergence (CATIA)
- Real-time renderings, VR and digital renders preparation
- Support the 3D digital modelling methods and tools development
Are you THE one ?
- Engineering diploma specialized in design
- Mandatory: Experience in Creative Design Office for high value products
- A plus experience in aeronautic or automotive industry
- Professional skills in Autodesk ALIAS, CATIA, V5 (GSD, ISD, creative and surface modules), digital rendering (KeyShot)
- Adobe Design Package skilled (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience on multiple software and ability to apply the most suitable for any given design phase
- Knowledge of industrial products, tolerance (gaps, flush) and perceived quality
- Ability to develop ideas, product design, strong sense for aesthetics
- Ideally first experience in development of new products within an international environment
- People around you define you as a creative, open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are a good analytical mind.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You are fluent in English, ideally you speak German and/or French
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany
You may be interested in these vacancies
Germany | Hamburg
Germany | Ottobrunn
Germany | Hamburg