MATERIAL & PROCESS ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Job titleMATERIAL & PROCESS ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Description of the mission
We are looking for Material Engineers in the field of Organics and Metallics.
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
• Coordination of the execution of special process qualification and surveillance within transversal SP Auditor Team
• Writing and steering of qualification programs (coordination of technical tasks, program planning respect, deviations management,…)
• Realization of technical audits and follow-up of associated action plans,
• Technical assistance to our suppliers for special processes implementation,
• Management and prioritization of parallel qualifications,
• Writing and management of normative documentation linked to activity
• Communication with suppliers or other entities, as focal point for this activity (technical meetings, information, …)
Are you THE one ?
• You have knowledge in metallic and/or non-metallic materials and associated processes (special processes, non-destructive testing, physico-chemical tests, mechanical tests, surface treatment, heat treatments, composites, assembly processes, …)
• You have good knowledge of manufacturing/inspection processes and quality procedures could be positive. A specific training on aviation processes and products could be necessary (elementary parts, assemblies, non-destructive testing, helicopters)
• You have at least a first Quality/Audit experience
• People around you define you as autonomous, adaptive and communicative (various, complex context intercultural situations, contact with different internal and external interfaces with multiple hierarchic levels).
• Rigor (respect of standards) and writing abilities (audit reports, letters to suppliers, technical notes …) are some of your assets.
• Willingness to travel (frequent business trip)
• You are fluent in German & English. French would be a plus.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany