LOCAL SAFETY DELIVERY CENTER MANAGER (M/F)
Job titleLOCAL SAFETY DELIVERY CENTER MANAGER (M/F)
Description of the mission
Airbus PROTECT brings together experts in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, England and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Your main mission is to ensure safety projects delivery management (customer satisfaction) in your country, to manage local employees and to be responsible for business performance.
- Being responsible for new account identification in the safety business unit and for identification of new opportunities with existing customers, in collaboration with the sales management
- Accountable for Customer satisfaction
- Being responsible for on quality, on time, on cost, on margin delivery
- Specifically accountable for local resources allocation and performances;
- Accountable for local finance KPI (with the support of Finance and the country Managing Director)
- Supporting locally the marketing of offers;
- Working with Line Office & Technical Office management to support strategic recruitment and retention;
- Leading local Account Managers
Are you THE one?
- You have a university degree in Aerospace, Computer Science, System Engineering or equivalent
- With demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales, 5+ years’ experience working in a development role
- Previous role in a leadership position
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Being familiar with RAMS, Safety projects methodologies and standards
- Being familiar with the Aerospace & Defense industry
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You are fluent in English
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, United Kingdom