FLIGHT TEST INSTALLATION ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Germany | Bremen
Job titleFLIGHT TEST INSTALLATION ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Description of the mission
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Collecting internal customer requirements,
- Support the associated design activities, development of specific instrumentation and provision of the necessary equipment, to validate future aircraft systems
- Integration of test means on flight test aircraft
- Upgrade of test means to prepare for the future.
- Ensure flight test instrumentation fulfills requirements
- You will interact with internal and external stakeholders and partners
Are you THE one ?
- You have an university degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent;
- You have least several years of working experience in the field of test means, flight test installation, in particular with electromechanical system and measurement data acquisition
- You have knowledge of basic project management activities and tools
- You support a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach.
- Creativity in developing integrated solutions, supporting the needs of various stakeholders.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and leadership are assets that characterize you;
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
- English: Advanced levels mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German is a plus.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Position locationEurope, Germany
You may be interested in these vacancies
CONSULTANT CONFIRMED EXPORT CONTROL H/FPermanent contract
SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER (D/M/W)Permanent contract
Germany | Bremen
VIRTUAL TESTING ENGINEER (M/W/D)Permanent contract
Germany | Donauworth