VIRTUAL TESTING ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Description du poste
Titre du posteVIRTUAL TESTING ENGINEER (M/W/D)
Type de contratCDI
Description du poste
As part of the Safety team, you will work on Virtual Testing Engineering activities.
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Further development of the physics based virtual test method as basis for ‘Test Different’ – the new way of testing for hybrid system integration test.
- Qualify the physics based virtual test method as valid means of compliance (MOC) for aircraft certification and drive the recognition of this methodology for certification purposes.
- Extend the scope of physics based virtual tests to all ATA chapters.
- Combine the virtual test result with smart data analytics to develop new application fields.
- Coordination with other project partners in the research project and reporting to the funding body.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Engineering or Computer Science with a focus on Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aircraft System Engineering or equivalent
- You have broad and deep knowledge in the field of hydraulics system.
- You have experience in Multi Body Dynamics using ADAMS and system simulation with Simulink.
- You support a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach.
- Creativity in developing integrated solutions, supporting the needs of various stakeholders.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and leadership are assets that characterize you;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
- English: Advanced levels mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German at negotiation level.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
Who are we ?
APSYS brings together experts in risk analysis and management in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, UK and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
- A close and caring management.
- A dynamic work environment and innovative projects.
- A career path adapted to your aspirations.
- A community of recognised experts.
- An opportunity to get involved in Corporate Social Responsibility (C.S.R.) projects.
- A complete training catalogue.
- Hybrid work is possible.
- Other advantages to be discovered during our future exchanges… 🙂
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Lieu du posteEurope, Allemagne