LAB TEST BENCH MANAGER W/M/D
Description du poste
Titre du posteLAB TEST BENCH MANAGER W/M/D
Type de contratCDI
Description du poste
We are looking for our future Lab Test Bench Manager within the Safety BU.
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Ensuring the availability of test bench of the high lift system in accordance with test plans
- Ensure configuration management of the test bench and verify actual status of the test bench is in conformity with the target configuration
- You monitor the technical condition of the systems and initiate and coordinate the necessary maintenance actions
- You are responsible for the safe operation of the test bench
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Engineering with a focus on Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aircraft System Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least several years of working experience in the field of hydraulic systems, measurement system and data acquisition.
- You are familiar with industrial automation.
- You support a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach.
- You like to be on site where new technologies are in use with hands-on attitude.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility are assets that characterize you;
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
- English: Advanced level mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German is a plus.
APSYS brings together experts in risk analysis and management in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, UK and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
- A close and caring management.
- A dynamic work environment and innovative projects.
- A career path adapted to your aspirations.
- A community of recognised experts.
- An opportunity to get involved in Corporate Social Responsibility (C.S.R.) projects.
- A complete training catalogue.
- Hybrid work is possible.
- Other advantages to be discovered during our future exchanges… 🙂
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!
Lieu du posteEurope, Allemagne