ELECTRICAL DESIGN TEST ENGINEER (M/F)
Description du poste
Titre du posteELECTRICAL DESIGN TEST ENGINEER (M/F)
Type de contratCDI
Description du poste
Airbus PROTECT brings together experts in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, England and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Provide Architecture Design Solutions
- Specify Instrumentation for a range of different measurements (Pressure, Flow, Voltage, Current, etc…)
- Provide technical support to all in-service test benches, performing investigations and diagnostics to remedy in-service electrical issues
- Deliver technical solutions to meet test bench modification requirements
- Design, Test and Verify test bench modification.
- Working on larger scale electrical design projects, delivering a complete test rig as part of a team
- Act as a Focal Point Test Benches and the Electrical team, capturing new requirements and working to reduce the number of outstanding technical issues
- Update existing technical documentation and/or deliver new technical documentation for a modification
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have at least 3-5 years or more of working experience in the field of Electrical Design in an Industrial environment.
- You have knowledge of:
- Electrical Design Principles and Electrical Systems
- Instrumentation design and definition
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Fuel / Landing Gear Systems
- Avionics Data buses (A429, CAN, AFDX)
- Avionic Hardware interfaces (discretes, analogues)
- Skills in Electrical Design Tools (AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, KiCad) are welcome
- Skills in testing principles are welcome
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person. You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized. Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets. Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You are fluent in English
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Lieu du posteEurope, Royaume-Uni