AVIONICS FUEL SYSTEM ENGINEER – SUSTAINABLE AVIATION FUEL (M/F)
Description du poste
Titre du posteAVIONICS FUEL SYSTEM ENGINEER – SUSTAINABLE AVIATION FUEL (M/F)
Type de contratCDI
Description du poste
Airbus PROTECT brings together experts in the fields of safety, cybersecurity and sustainability. We deliver expertise to our own group, Airbus, for whom we act as a privileged partner, but also to external clients.
With more than 1,200 experienced professionals based in France, England and Germany, we service large-scale contracts with companies such as critical infrastructures (CNI), other industries and public institutions.
Our positioning and strategy enable us to meet the highest standards of the market and to meet the challenges of tomorrow as a team… together with you!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- With Airbus and Airbus PROTECT, support the development activities associated with the ATA28 Fuel system, subsystems and equipment, particularly in the field of Avionics.
- Lead and support the Airbus ATA28 fuel team in the optimization of the fuel gauging and monitoring systems when using Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF).
- Work with other ATA28 Engineers and signatories along with interfaces such as Fuel systems interfaces, Certification specialists, Procurement and Vendors.
- Support Airbus Commercial ATA28 System activities, including introducing new functionality to systems, including software and hardware design changes. Ensure robust cascade of requirements to the system, and lead development of the system to meet the requirements.
- Support phase reviews and Validation and Verification activities. This is whilst ensuring activity meets Safety and technical needs, following the appropriate processes and procedures, demonstrating strong requirement adherence and V&V.
- Definition of the System development activities required within a Statement of Work (SoW) for each task, deriving planning and resource needs.
Are you THE one?
- Educated to degree level in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience with supporting Fuel system design activities, Fuel System Avionics (or similar) or fuel gauging systems.
- Experience of requirement management, including use of DOORS is desirable.
- Experience on Sustainable Aviation Fuels would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated task management, with delivery to Time, Cost and Quality.
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the AIRBUS PROTECT journey, we are waiting for you!
Lieu du posteEurope, Royaume-Uni